§1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
2. The Administrator of the Website and of the personal data is Radosław Krakowski, Rock and Rollstraat 28 1326 PZ Almere with its trade name R.K. PROYECT KVK 57292426, Rock and Rollstraat 28 1326 PZ Almere hereinafter referred to as the Administrator. Business activities are entered into the Central Registration and Information on Business.
§2 PERSONAL DATA
1. It is the Administrator who administers the User’s personal data.
2. The User voluntarily provides their personal data using the form from the Website, referred to below, for the purpose for which the form is intended.
3. Only data provided by the User will be collected and processed (except from – in certain circumstances – data collected automatically by Cookies and the login data, as mentioned below). When visiting the Website, data relating to the visit is collected automatically, for example: User’s IP address, domain name, type of browser or the operating system, etc. Automatically collected data can be used for the analysis of the User’s activities on the website, to collect any demographic data about the User or to personalize the content of the site in order to improve it. However, this data is processed only for the purpose of the website administration and to ensure the efficient hosting and it is not associated with the personal data of any particular User.
4. The User consents to the processing of the personal data provided and to the receiving of the marketing information by electronic means from the Administrator, in order for the Administrator to contact the User or send them additional marketing information, e.g. about events or online products offered by the Administrator, but only if an appropriate consent was given for the above purposes and / or if it is within the limits of the legitimate interest of the Administrator.
5. Personal data provided by the User for the purpose of the Website www.red-horse.nl may be processed for the following purposes and on the following legal basis:
valuation of the service and the performance of the service or contract – pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 (b) GDPR (necessity to conclude and / or perform the contract);
issuing an invoice and fulfilling other obligations resulting from the provisions of tax law – pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 (c) GDPR (obligation arising from legal provisions);
rebate or promotional code – pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 (a) GDPR (consent);
investigation of complaints or claims – pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 (b) GDPR (necessity to conclude and / or perform the contract);
determination, investigation or defense against claims – pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 (f) GDPR (legitimate interest of the Administrator);
telephone contact in matters related to the service provided – pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 (a) GDPR (consent);
storage of any unpaid orders – pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 (f) GDPR (legitimate interest of the Administrator);
creating registers and records related to the GDPR – pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 (c) GDPR (obligation resulting from legal provisions) and art. 6 par. 1 (f) GDPR (legitimate interest of the Administrator);
archival and evidential purposes, to secure information which can be used to prove facts – pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 (f) GDPR (legitimate interest of the Administrator);
analytical purpose – to analyze, among others, any data collected automatically when using the website, including cookies – pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 (f) GDPR (legitimate interest of the Administrator);
website management – pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 (f) GDPR (legitimate interest of the Administrator);
the User’s feedback in relation to services provided by the Administrator – pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 (a) GDPR (consent);
satisfaction surveys relating to the services offered – pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 (f) GDPR (legitimate interest of the Administrator);
6. Providing data is voluntary, however, failure to provide certain information, marked on the Administrator’s pages as mandatory will mean that certain services will not be provided and the specific goals will not be achieved.
7. It is the User who decides whether to provide any data which is not mandatory or to provide more data than required for the Administrator for processing purposes. In such case data processing is based on art. 6 par. 1 (a) GDPR (consent). The User hereby consents for datas provided to the Administrator but not required by the Administrator to be processed and anonymized;
8. The User has the right to access their data at any time, to amend, rectify or to delete it, restrict its processing, object to the processing, to transfer it and to request an access to it. The User has also the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority – The President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (as specified in the Act on the Protection of Personal Data) if the User considers that the processing of their data is inconsistent with the currently binding law on data protection. He also has the right to be forgotten if further processing is not provided for by the currently binding aw.
The User’s consent may be revoked or withdrawn at any time which will result in the removal of the email address from the Administrator’s mailing list. Withdrawal of the consent does not affect the processing of any data prior to the consent being withdrawn.
9. The User’s data will not be transferred outside the European Union, to third countries, and if such a situation occurs it will only be transferred to recipients who have entered into the “Privacy Shield” agreement.
10. The User’s data will be stored by the Administrator for the duration of the service being provided / for the achievements of goals and:
during the period of limitation of claims in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure;
for the period required by the provisions of the tax law – relating to the personal data in connection with fulfillment of obligations under tax law;
until an effective objection is raised – in relation to personal data processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Administrator or for marketing purposes;
until the consent is withdrawn or until the purpose of data processing has been reached – in relation to personal data being processed on the basis of given consent;
11. If the User does not provide their personal data that is required, they will not be able to use the materials or services offered by the Administrator as part of the forms found on the Website.
13. The User provides their data voluntarily, however, the data is necessary for the achievement of the specific goal or to take further actions in relation to the provision of the data.
14. The User’s personal data is stored and protected with due diligence in accordance with the Administrator’s internal procedures implemented. The Administrator processes information about the User using appropriate technical and organizational measures that meet the requirements of generally applicable law. These measures are primarily aimed at protecting Users’ personal data against unauthorized access. In particular, access to Users’ personal data is only granted to authorized persons who are obliged to keep the data confidential.
15. The Administrator hereby informs the User that he entrusts the processing of their personal data to the following entities:
H88 S.A., ul. Franklin Roosevelt 22, 60-829 Poznań, KRS 0000612359, REGON no 364261632, NIP no 7822622168 – in order to store the personal data on the server,
Web INnovative Software Sp. z o.o., ul. Bolesława Krzywoustego 105/21, 51-166 Wrocław, KRS 0000342082, NIP no 8982167294, REGON no 021120771 – in order to use the invoicing system where your data is being processed in case when we issue an invoice
16. Entities entrusted by the Administrator with the processing of any personal data guarantee fulfillment of all obligations imposed by the GDPR.
17. The Personal Data Administrator hereby informs that he has not appointed the Personal Data Protection Inspector and independently performs his duties related to the processing of personal data.
18. The User’s personal data will not be used for automated decision making, including profiling.
1. The Administrator uses the contact form within the Website.
1. The Administrator uses the following technologies in order to monitor any actions taken by the User within the Website:
Built-in Google Analytics code – to analyze the Website’s statistics. Google Analytics uses its own cookies to analyze the actions of the Website Users. These files are used to store information, for example – what was the page that navigated the User to this Website. They help to improve the Website.
2. In order to use www.red-horse.nl it is necessary to be equipped in:
Devices with access to the Internet.
A web browser that allows you to view websites.
§5 COOKIES POLICY
1. The site does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are the IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the User’s end device and are intended for the use of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. Cookies are used:
for adaptation of the website content to the User’s preferences and to optimize the use of websites; in particular they allow you to recognize the device of User of the Website and for the correct display of the website, tailored to the individual needs of the User;
for creating statistics to help you understand how the User uses the Website which helps to improve its structure and content;
4. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
5. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
“Necessary” cookie files, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookie files used for services which require authentication within the Website;
cookie files used to guarantee security, e.g. used to detect fraud relating to the authentication within the Website;
“Performance” cookie files, enabling the collection of information about the way the Website is being used;
“Functional” cookie files, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in relation to the selected language or region of the User’s origin, font size, website appearance, etc;
“Advertising” cookie files, enabling the User to provide the advertising content tailored to the User’s interest.
6. In many cases the software used for browsing websites (web browsers) allows cookie files to be stored in the User’s device by default. The User can change the cookie file settings at any time. The settings enable the User to block the automatic cookies’ support in the web browser’s settings or to be informed when they are being posted on the User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
7. The Administrator hereby informs that any restrictions in the use of cookie files may affect the proper functioning of the Website.
8. More information about cookie files can be found at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/ or in the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.